Finding a reliable, trusted tradesmen couldn’t be easier with Edinburghtradesmen.com
We help connect customers with local Edinburgh tradesmen.
The process is simple…
Step 1: Customer posts a job. Its Free!
- Select your trade – Joiner, Bricklayer or Electrician etc…
- Give a job title – 2 story extension to be constructed or New fuse board to be installed etc…
- Job Description – Give as much detail as possible! This can go a long way to finding the correct tradesmen for the job. We know you might not be an expert but details like – what is required – materials to be used – any planning, permissions or building warrant in place or not – timing, start date of job – access to property – type of property can help as a rough guide for tradesmen. (Please don’t put in any personal contact details in this section as it will be viewed by the public and may delay your post)
- Approx. Budget – Give a rough estimate on what your budget is from the drop down menu.
- Post Code – This lets tradesmen know where about in the city the job is.
- Contact Details – This section will only be seen by the tradesmen who wish to quote for the job. Only up to 3 tradesmen will ever contact you per job. We NEVER hand out details to 3rd parties.
Step 2: Get Quotes & Choose your Tradesmen
Just sit back and relax, let us bring the quotes to you! No more having to call up multiple tradesmen, repeating your job over and over again. Up to 3 tradesmen will either call or email to arrange a time to view your job and quote. You can request previous feed back from other jobs the tradesmen has completed giving you peace of mind they are up to the job. You can choose which quote to go with.
Step 3: Rate your Tradesmen
After the job is complete we will send you a request for you to rate his work. This is the best way for customers to get a true reflection on the tradesmens work.
What Area’s our Tradesmen cover:
Here at Edinburgh Tradesmen you’ll find a trusted tradesman for just about anything. Below is a list of all the area’s our tradesmen cover:
Aerial/Network Specialist – Architect – Bathroom Specialist – Bricklayer – Builder
Carpenter/Joiner – Cleaner – Drainage Specialist – Driveway Specialist – Electrician
Flooring Specialist – Gardener/Garden Designer – Heating Engineer – Kitchen Specialist
Locksmith – Loft Conversion Specialist – Metal Worker – Painter/Decorator – Pest Control
Plasterer/Renderer – Plumber – Roofer – Stoneworker/Stonemason
Swimming Pool Specialist – Tiler – Tree Surgeon – Window & Conservatory Specialist